Google Adsense

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday: Donors Choose

Hello everyone! I'm Mrs. Jessica Stanford from
MrsStanfordsClass
I am so excited that Lori has given me this wonderful opportunity to blog to you!!!
After hearing from so many of you I realized that there are far fewer teacher bloggers on donorschoose.org than I thought!! If you are a public school teacher and you are not on donorschoose you need to get started now!! So for that very reason I'm going to show you how easy it is!!
MrsStanfordsClass
If you would like to tell your friends and coworkers about donorschoose feel free to use or pin this button :)
Would I catch your attention if I said I have obtained over $20,000 $25,000 worth of supplies and materials in my classroom in the last 2.5 years of donorschoose!?

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or just plain ol comments let me know Jessica.Stanford@me.com!! If you like what you see, why don't you follow me?

MrsStanfordsClass



Once again thanks Lori!!!
Until next time,
Blessings,
Mrs. Stanford

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this! I'm excited to set it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article! Thanks for sharing with us.
    Home Care Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Stanford,

    What an amazing post! Thank you so much for your support and for sharing ways to get involved with DonorsChoose.org. We wish you the best of luck with all of your projects!

    Kind regards,
    Jessica, DonorsChoose.org Marketing Employee

    ReplyDelete