Google Adsense

Friday, May 4, 2012

Jungle Sensory Bin


Our most recent sensory bin we've been playing with is jungle animals! My son is starting to say the names of the animals, so I thought this would be a good reinforcement. 


The materials I used include dry oatmeal for the base, a jungle animal play set ($3.00 at Walmart), and a cutout circle for a pond. I used scrapbook paper that looks like water.


He really enjoyed playing in it until the oatmeal started flying. Then it was time for clean-up!











4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a sensory bin. I will have to try oatmeal in one of our sensory bins soon, thanks for the great idea!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea!! My daughter would love playing with all the animals too!! Thanks so much for sharing at Two Sasters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sensory bin. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! Thanks for sharing at A Pinteresting Party.

    ReplyDelete