Google Adsense

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Calling All Guest Bloggers!

Good Morning everyone! It's another Tuesday here at Cachey Mama's Classroom and I have some news! The winning idea for my new feature based on the poll results is Tutorial Tuesday. Now, I need lots of volunteers to be guest bloggers. I am totally okay with previous posts you have written that include a tutorial about how to do something kid-related or classroom-related. I am open to many ideas, so try me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me (cacheymama@gmail.com) with your ideas and pass this on to anyone else you know who may be interested. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally interested. Now I just have to think about what to do hehe...

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I'm emailing you now!

    Signing Fun coming your way!

    Kristy
    HearMyHands

    ReplyDelete