Google Adsense

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Storytime Sunday: My Heart is a Zoo

 
I have been seeing this book all over the blogosphere for Valentine's Day. I know it's a little late, but I have been playing catch-up. I decided to read this and have the children make their heart animals as I have seen others do. Here is how ours turned out:






Also, I did the colored heart ice cubes with L. Here are some photos. He liked it, but he kept wanting to eat them and I was afraid he would choke, so we didn't do it for too long.



I filled the ice tray with water and then used one drop of food coloring for each ice cube which I figured out was way too much. I should've made colored water and then used it to fill up the tray. Although when we were done, the cubes had only melted a little, so I recycled them by putting them back in the tray, adding a little water and refreezing them.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, the heart animals are adorable! And, really, we can have lovey themes any time of the year!! Thanks for linking this up at Teach Me Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete