Google Adsense

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Clarification on Viruses

Hello again,
I would like to clarify some statements I made on an earlier post about viruses. I am not sure at all what happened or where the virus came from and I should not have mentioned any blog names until I was sure. The only thing I can say for sure is the message my browser gave me when going to my Blog Love page and even when I attempted to edit my Blog Love page was that there was a possible threat and that it mentioned Dreamlike Magic. Other than that, to my knowledge, none of the blogs I follow including Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarteners have any viruses. Please keep on visiting there as you normally would :)  Just be cautious, as I said, if you ever get a message about a threat anywhere on the internet. I would hate for anyone else to lose any of the content on their blogs. Thank you!
Lori
PS. Another downer... The Pinterest App for Android turned out to be a scam. They spam your alerts bar, so I got rid of it. I guess Google even took it off the Market. I am really bummed about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment