Google Adsense

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs

Here are my top 5 laughs from the last 2 weeks, since I didn't do one last week.

1. We are studying about farms and I asked the class "What do chickens eat?" and one child responded with "Eggs."

2. At breakfast time, we were eating fruit cups and talking about what we eat at home and one child said "My mom doesn't know how to make fruit!"

3. I asked the class "What animal lives on the farm?" I got an answer of "Tigers."

4. While lining up to go home, one child was right next to the door and randomly said "Ms. L, do you hear a giant?" I responded no and he kept asking me. Then a minute later, he starts saying loud enough for the whole class to hear "Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum!!"

5. I asked all my students today, just for the fun of it, "Are you cute?" Of course, the overwhelming majority responded with "yes," and the rest just nodded their heads. They ARE so cute!!!

Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. Haha I like the one, "my mom doesn't know how to make fruit"! Great blog, I am now your newest follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken eat eggs-lol:) My mom doesn't know how to make fruit. I am laughing but I can totally see Hayley saying something like this when she is older:) I am a bare minimum cooker-unfortunately. Fee, Fi, Foo, Fu- I want to teach in your class. They sound like riots:) Loved your laughs. Thanks for linking up! Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet you, I have just found your lovely blog through the blog hop this weekend wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet! I used to love to write down the hilarious things my pre-schoolers said! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! My three keep me laughing, so I imagine a room full of preschoolers must be pretty entertaining.

    ReplyDelete