Google Adsense

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

New feature! I am starting a new feature called Wishlist Wednesday in which I will be talking about something I wish for in the classroom or child/craft related. Also, because I don't want you to get tired of hearing me whine about all the things I want, I will be having guest bloggers post on Wednesdays something from their wishlist. If you would like to be a guest blogger, please leave a comment or e-mail me!

Now, down to business. This is something I have been wanting for a LONG time. This machine is not only the most convenient tool ever created, but for the record, I came up with it long before it was ever on the market. I knew I shoulda got that idea patented.
I {heart} the Cricut. Where can I win one of these??? LOL, maybe someday...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Whatever Wednesday Blog Hop!

    This is the Number 1 thing that would be on my wish list too! I could write a guest post for you!! I used to be a teacher and I have a few other things on my list. :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete